Essential Reading to Understand The Headlines

forintellicept3

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't Laugh at Ahmadinejad






I am starting a new segment here at Intellicept 3 called Commentary Digest. It is simple a collection of my themed posts at Twitter which you can also immediately see at the "Running Commentary" section. The difference is that this for those who does not follow me on Twitter and who would like a more traditional presentation of my posts and read it in just one quick sitting.

Here is our initial salvo, my posts about Iranian President Ahmadinejad.

  • When Iranian President Ahmadinejad stated that they had 20 percent-enriched uranium, some analyst laughed even from the White House.
  • Is President Ahmadinejad really wacko when he made such a scientifically impossible statement of enriching 20% uranium in 2 days?
  • What if President Ahmadinejad is telling us something?
  1. He is bluffing. Bluffing can be useful since it keeps his enemies guessing.
  2. What if Ahmadinejad is telling us that he already has the bomb! And the 20% enrichment claim in 2 days is just to say I had it all along!