- Criminal Intent and Militant Funding
- International terrorist groups of Azerbaijanis make a living by brigandage in the homeland
- Alms for Jihad
- Funding Evil (Book Excerpt)
- Terrorism Financing
- The Terror Finance Blog
- Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Monograph of Terrorist Financing
- Financing Terrorism
- Shin Bet: 7 gave terrorists funds
- KWMU: Kansas City man pleads guilty to funding terrorists
- Illicit Cigarette Trade Funds Terrorism and Organized Crime
- Terrorist groups funding operations with counterfeit goods
- Secret Saudi Document Shows Kingdom Linked with Al-Qaeda Terror
- Choking Al-Qaeda
- Chasing Taliban’s overflowing coffers, cash couriers
- Using SWIFT
- What is Hawala?
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Intelligence Gathering - Funding Terror
A few weeks ago, I started a series of tweets on terrorism funding. One way to get to learn more about terrorism is to know their source of funds in detail and it is hoped that someone who reads these links will one day have an idea to stop them.
I am adding new links in this post and I do hope you will find value in them. I admit though that at the time of this posting, I have not read some of the links in detail but only have taken a casual glance of the content.